As we know that Spain is part of Schengen group, which consists of 26 countries and shares visa rules. In this group, there is a list of nationalities that can travel through this area without getting a visa. If you are a citizen of the EU, EEA (EU plus Iceland, Norway and Lichtenstein) or Switzerland, just like most European countries, you can go to Spain and stay there for up to 3 months without visas. You only have to register with local authorities when you want to stay longer than 3 months. If you hold a tourist visa, you can stay in Spain or any other countries of Schengen group for up to 90 days during any 6 months period.


Please find out more details on this website:


Types of visa

Currently there are three main types of visa

    - tourist visa

    - student visa

    - work visa



The first two types of visa need you to have offer from your employer or school. Please contact them before applying for a visa. You can download the application form here:



Image of How to find a teaching job in Universities in China
Rate and Comment
Image of Accommodation

In China, foreigners can rent or even purchase housing as the Chinese citizens. Following are the types of housing available in China:   1. Standar

Read more →




Already have an account? Login here

contact us


Add Job Alert