For all foreigners residing in China on any kind of visa it is compulsory register your temporary residence with your local police station within 48 hours of your arrival in China. For this registration, you will need your passport and your apartment tenancy contract. In China, if you're staying in a hotel ask for your temporary residence sheet at the front desk, they usually take 24 hours to make this.

It should be noticed that your physical address is connected with your registration, meaning you have to report a change of address when you move. The report date should be a bit earlier than the move date. After the relocation, you should register with your new" target="_BLANK">local Public Security Bureau again. You may get fined if you fail to do this. It is recommended registering with your consulate or embassy too.


Image of How to find a teaching job in Universities in China
Rate and Comment
Image of Job opportunities for expatriates in New Zealand
Job opportunities for expatriates in New Zealand

If you are seeking a job in New Zealand, first you must make sure that you are allowed to work there. Nationals other than New Zealanders and Australi

Read more →




Already have an account? Login here

contact us


Add Job Alert