Visa is required for anyone who wants to enter Australia unless you are a New Zealand citizen. On arrival, New Zealand citizens receive a ‘special category visa’ and do not need any stamp on their visas. Without any applications and procedures, they can live and work in Australia without time limit.


There are four main categories of visa:

Visitor visas: They are for visitors who come to Australia for a short-term stay (up to a year).

Student visas: They are for students who come to Australia to study (short-term or long-term).

Work visas: They are for overseas workers who come to work in Australia temporarily or permanently.

Living visas: They are for people who have relatives in Australia and move to Australia temporarily or permanently for special reasons regarding their relatives.


To check out the appropriate visa for you and the required documents, please visit:


Electronic Travel Authority (ETA)

Electronic Travel Authority (ETA) grants you the right to enter Australia and connect electronically with your passport. It is for visitors who come to Australia for a short-term stay (tourism or business, not including work). To apply for ETA, you must be a citizen of following countries or regions:

Brunei – Darussalam, Canada, Hong Kong (SAR PRC), Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, Korea, Rep of (South), United States.

Even you are not a citizen of the aforementioned countries, you might be able to apply through a travel agent, airline or an Australian visa office.

For more details about the application, please visit this website:


Working holiday visas

Working holiday visas are for young people who want to travel through Australia at own expense and earn the travel money by working there (can stay up to a year). The purpose is to encourage cultural exchanges between different countries. So, the working holiday  visa is a better choice for young people who come to travel.

There are two types of working holiday visas available, and they are open for different countries:

Working holiday visa: Belgium, Canada, Republic of Cyprus, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (HKSAR) of the People’s Republic of China, Republic of Ireland, Italy, Japan, Republic of Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, Taiwan and United Kingdom.

Work and holiday visa: Argentina, Bangladesh, Chile, Indonesia, Malaysia, Poland, Thailand, Turkey, USA, Uruguay.

Image of How to find a teaching job in Universities in China
Rate and Comment
Image of How to open an account in France
How to open an account in France

Types of account Depending on your status and purposes, there are three types of accounts that you can open in France. - Current account (compte co

Read more →




Already have an account? Login here

contact us


Add Job Alert