You must register with your" target="_BLANK">local Public Security Bureau within 10 days on your arrival in China. In this registration, you will need your passport and supporting documents on your residence status. It should be noticed that your physical address is connected with your registration, meaning you have to report a change of address when you move. The report date should be a bit earlier than the move date. After the relocation, you should register with your new" target="_BLANK">local Public Security Bureau again. You may get fined if you fail to do this. It is recommended registering with your consulate or embassy as well since when you are in trouble (political or natural problem), you may get help from them.


Image of How to find a teaching job in Universities in China
Rate and Comment
Image of SPAIN: Job opportunities for expatriates 2021
SPAIN: Job opportunities for expatriates 2021

Due to recent economic situation and high rate of unemployment in Spain, it is not easy for expatriates to find a job in Spain, especially if you do n

Read more →




Already have an account? Login here

contact us


Add Job Alert